Ani's Song 6th entry
The screen went black and disappeared i fell to my knees hugging little Ani so tightly broken hearted sobbing deeply all i could say was my dear sweet little one I'm so sorry this has happened to us. know this sweet Ani I am here with you now i will never let you go again together we take this journey together we stand strong through this. I dried her tears kissed her forehead and said to her now we must go for our path ahead of us is long little one.
We start down this grey road the 2 of us hand in hand both terrified and frightened of what lies ahead of us. Every ounce of me wanted to stop turn and run but knew I couldn't abandon little Ani again I had to continue not just for her but for me as well toughen up Anita your stronger then this you need to continue your journey your healing I said to myself as we started back down the road.
Little Ani's hand started to get tighter around mine as she noticed the screen ahead fear consumed us both what are we about face what horrible buried memory are we about to reveal hearts pounding I took a deep breath looked down at her and said don't worry little one I am here I will not let you go ever again. I took a deep breath and then we headed to the screen.
It started to play 14 year old Ani running downstairs excited smiles on her face for she was going to Philly's ball game with daddy. wow i can feel her happiness this was a great memory daddy's little girl we had nosebleed seats but she didn't care the experience and time spent with her daddy. She was daddy's little girl his world. she went every where with him church, prayer meetings, everywhere the apple of his eye. I looked down at little Ani the smile on her face warmed my heart for tis was a memory we both enjoyed .
I am going to end this entry here on a good note for once because the next one is not so sweet
Return again soon for the next entry
Anita Ramos
Comments
Post a Comment