Ani's song * 2nd entry
Knelt down infront of a younger me while drying the tears from her eyes I ask her dear sweet ani what are you doing here alone why are you crying and her reply hurt my heart the pain was all to familliar in her soft voice she asked can you help me can you tell me when did you loose me?
I did not know how to answer for I was a lost for words because I dint have one what do I say I can not let her down again.I did what in my heart felt like it was the only thing to do I had to be truthful it was the only thing to do
I took a deep breath trying to clear the knot in my throat for this was the hardest thing ever having to do now as Im sitting on the floor with her in my lap I hold her tight with love as i looked into her eyes I finally gave my reply
Ani my sweet angel truthfully with a heavy heart I must say I honestly dont know where when or how I managed to loose you because Fact of the matter is I have lost me to I dont know the woman Anita I lost who I was because I lived for the ones that I loved
looking into her eyes what was needed to be done like a lightbalb turning on showing me the way I tell her to stand up and take my hand now sweet angle the journey ahead will not be simple but know I will never let go of your hand I will be beside you every step we take as we go down the road that is ahead the long dark grey rod that will lead us together to find wht was lost to find out how when and why we lost the woman that once was the woman I was born to be
Return again soon
to see whats next
Moonlight Anita
Comments
Post a Comment