Ani's Song * 1st entry

Waking up alone  for the first time in years i feel lost and alone as i go to the bathroom for my normal routine to brush my teeth what do i see when i look into the mirror a reflection of a woman I do not recognize a woman unknown to me this woman staring back at me she is broken and lost she needs help she is empty as i continue to look at her the more i realize that the woman I am looking at is a shell of the woman that used to be me!

I stare into her eyes the door way to with in her soul I travel inside darkness starts to suround me the further I enter  into the emptiness i find myself in a dark room I hear a faint sound of a childs whimper so i walk towards the sounds for the childs voice gets louder i can her her crying needing help the closer i got i can see im am being lead to an alley there i see in the center of the road  a small little girl  

I felt the urge to run to her i felt her sorrow i felt her pain most of all I felt her fear I ran the closer i got I was able to see this little girl  was  sitting there crying alone on a tree stump all alone in the emptiness of this dark creepy alley i run as fast as i can till I finally reached her this beautiful small child no more then 4 sitting here crying i drop to my knees in front of her as i find the words to say to her 

Precious beautiful angel i see sittinging in frot of me why are you crying swweet heart why are you here in this lonely alley alone how did you get herewholeft you here i pull a tissue frommy pocket and slowly reach out as i ask her here sweet angel lift your head let mewipe dry your tearsas she slowly raises her head towards me i  was shocked to see that the little girl crying infront of me was none other then the little girl that used to be me 

                                                                             Return to find out what happens next

                                                                          Thank you

                                                                             Moonlight Anita   

                                                                                                 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog